Ex-Central Bank Chief Meets Temer on Possible Brazil Finance JobBy and
Says Brazil's priority should be to lower public debt, taxes
Party president says no decision made on cabinet appointments
Former Central Bank chief Henrique Meirelles, a top candidate to become Brazil’s finance minister should President Dilma Rousseff be impeached, said the nation’s vice president has a “very appropriate, correct view” of how to deal with its economic challenges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries