Costliest Crudes Get a Lift as Cars Crowd Beijing and MumbaiBy and
Light oils seen rising versus heavy grades on gasoline demand
Car sales jump in China, India; U.S. summer to lift fuel use
The world’s costliest types of oil are keeping their premium status thanks to the aspirations of the middle class in China and India as well as America’s love of road trips.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's