Trump Rejects Racketeering Claims Over Namesake UniversityBy
Presidential candidate says he didn't run school's operations
Student claims he was duped into taking real-estate seminars
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump asked a judge in San Diego to throw out a lawsuit claiming his namesake real-estate education program was a racketeering enterprise, arguing he didn’t run the school’s operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures