Steel Slumps in China After Exchanges Move to Cool SpeculationBloomberg News
Shanghai bourse increases steel futures transaction costs
Speculation turned `frothy' after prices hit successive highs
Steel futures slumped in China as exchanges moved to cool speculation after prices surged to the highest level since 2014 in record volume on Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm