Ruble Gains for Fourth Week on Exporter Tax Boost and $45 CrudeBy
Brent crude 5.6% stronger than before weekend Doha talks
Sberbank CIB sees tax support fading at 66 rubles to dollar
The ruble headed for its fourth week of gains as oil traded above $45 a barrel and conversions by companies to pay local taxes buoyed the Russian currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts