Putin's Ally Seeing `Red Machine' Reborn Wants 50 Hockey ArenasBy
Rotenberg says Russia suffers from `severe shortage' of rinks
Putin backs plan at meeting of his presidential sports council
A billionaire ally of President Vladimir Putin said Russia needs at least 50 new ice hockey arenas in an effort to enlist companies to rebuild the sport back to its Soviet-era glory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts