Paris Elite Homeowners Seek End to Pain With Socialist LossBy and
Luxury properties losing value even as other homes appreciate
Hollande's successor seen easing homeowners' tax burden
Denys Laroche has been trying to sell his 18th century one-bedroom apartment just off the Champs-Elysees for six months. If the 3.75 million-euro ($4.2 million) Paris home doesn’t attract a buyer soon, he may decide to wait for a new president next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards