Daimler Probe Hits Industry Credibility After Mitsubishi ChargeBy
VW test scandal is echoed in admission by Japanese carmaker
Daimler investigating emissions at U.S. government's request
Mitsubishi Motors Corp.’s admission to manipulating fuel-economy tests and misleading consumers was an ominous echo of the scandal rocking Volkswagen AG. Daimler AG and PSA Group now risk becoming the latest examples of automakers trying to skirt an increasing array of government regulations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing