Lloyds Said to Mull Deeper Cuts to Combat Low Interest RatesBy
Lender may cut more than 9,000 jobs outlined in 2014 strategy
Bank could accelerate program or give fresh plan this summer
Lloyds Banking Group Plc is considering deeper cuts, beyond its target to eliminate 9,000 jobs by the end of next year, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single