Comerica Surges After Some Investors Said to Push for a SaleBy
Firm hired Boston Consulting to review expenses, revenue
Comerica has failed to create value for investors, Mayo says
Comerica Inc., the Dallas-based bank that’s helped finance shale drillers, climbed 3.6 percent on news that shareholders are urging the company to explore a sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap