Chad President Deby Wins a Fifth Term, Electoral Commission SaysBy
Idriss Deby extends re-election after 26 years in office
African oil producer is wedged between Libya and Nigeria
Chadian President Idriss Deby won a fifth term in office, extending his 26-year rule, the election commission announced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's