Brexit Nerves Seen Hampering U.K. Economy in First QuarterBy
Economists in survey see growth easing to 0.4% from 0.6%
Goldman Sachs pushes back rate-increase forecast to 2017
The U.K. economy lost momentum in the first quarter as businesses and households braced for the vote on whether Britain should remain in the European Union, official figures are predicted to show next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts