Bigger Fund for Innovative Clean Energy Sought by EU LawmakerBy
Federley seeks expanded carbon market innovation fund
EU Parliament's industry committee to consider report May 23
The European Union should boost an innovation fund under its emissions cap-and-trade program in the next decade to help companies embrace clean energy technologies, according to a proposal by European Parliament member Fredrick Federley.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says