UN Assesses Existing Carbon Markets to Help Meet Airline DemandBy
Variety of sources are available to meet criteria, ICAO says
UN body seeks to decide carbon-market rules in October
A United Nations aviation panel is assessing whether existing carbon trading programs can be used in a proposed emissions market for airlines as it lays out its supply criteria for the first time.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks