The Calm Has Gone Again From the Japanese Stock Market: ChartBy
After a lull last month, volatility has returned to Tokyo. The Topix index posted bigger daily moves than the U.S. benchmark gauge in each of the past five days, as it fluctuated between steep drops and even larger gains. Swings in Japan are exacerbated by movements in its currency, which strengthens when investors want to avoid risk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses