Swedish Central Bank Proved Prescient in Moving Ahead of ECBBy
Bank announces it's slowing QE in second half of 2016
Governor Stefan Ingves says bank is proactive in approach
Swedish central bank Governor Stefan Ingves took a gamble and pulled it off.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders