South Africa Tracks People's Movements to Stop Rhino PoachingBy
Cisco, Dimension Data carrying out pilot project in reserve
People entering game parks currently not properly monitored
South Africa is using technology to keep poachers away from rhinos by tracking people moving in and out of a game reserve near Kruger National Park -- whether it be by landing a helicopter, cutting through a fence or driving past the gate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations