Sands's Adelson Mulls Singapore Mall Sale After Restriction EndsBy
Marina Bay Sands's casino revenue plunged 28% in first quarter
Company can't sell mall until 2017 as part of casino license
Gambling tycoon Sheldon Adelson, whose Las Vegas Sands Corp. owns Singapore’s landmark Marina Bay Sands, said he’s considering selling the casino resort’s retail assets after a government-imposed moratorium expires next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States