Putin Must Help Prevent Syrian Cease-Fire Collapse, Obama SaysBy and
Effort to end war `may be breaking down,' U.S. president says
Russia says terrorists provoked renewed Syrian offensive
President Barack Obama said a cease-fire in Syria’s civil war may be disintegrating, after peace talks broke down in Geneva this week and fighting flared up around the city of Aleppo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself