Portugal Aims to Shrink Budget Deficit to 1.4 Percent Next YearBy
Government expects economy to expand 1.8% in 2016 and 2017
Portugal needs to cut deficit to comply with EU rules
Portugal’s Socialist government aims to sharply reduce the country’s budget deficit in the coming years in a bid to comply with European Union rules and convince markets it remains committed to fiscal discipline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas