Orlen Misses Estimates on Stronger Impact of Oil Price SwingsBy
Poland's top refiner says value of oil in its tanks declines
Adjusted earnings in line with expectations amid weak quarter
PKN Orlen SA, Poland’s biggest refiner, missed analysts’ expectations by more than half, after a decline in the oil price cut the value of crude in its tanks. The shares dropped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says