Honda Unveils Japan-Built Accord Hybrid to Replace U.S. ModelBy
Gas-electric sedan to get 48 MPG in city-highway driving
Honda plans plug-in hybrid and battery-only Clarity models
Honda Motor Co. unveiled a gasoline-electric Accord sedan that will be exported from Japan to help deal with currency fluctuations and sluggish sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap