Greek Budget Numbers Boost Government Stance in NegotiationsBy and
Country had 2015 surplus before debt servicing, bank costs
Tsipras says country doesn't have to take more fiscal measures
Greece’s case that it doesn’t need to find additional budget savings got a boost from new data showing the country outperformed the targets set under its bailout program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion