Draghi Defies German Disfavor With Claim ECB Stimulus WorksBy
ECB president uses economic gains to fight political pressure
Doubting central bank delays achievement of goals, Draghi says
Mario Draghi has two stubborn adversaries -- low inflation everywhere, and low regard in Germany. He’s now extending his offensive on both fronts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed