Credit Agricole Bets Korean Won Will Weaken as SocGen Sees DropBy
Korean currency advanced to five-month high on Wednesday
BOK said this week it sees room for more monetary easing
Credit Agricole CIB and Societe Generale SA are betting the won’s advance to a five-month high won’t be sustained on signs the Bank of Korea will cut interest rates and an emerging-market rally is faltering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks