Canada Stocks Fall From Six-Month High on Banks, Consumer SharesBy
ECB President Draghi defends stimulus as rates left unchanged
Concordia surges most in a year on possible Blackstone deal
Canadian stocks fell, halting a three-day gain, as global equities halted an advance amid growing concern that central-bank stimulus is failing to achieve results. Consumer staples producers and phone companies led declines, while Concordia Healthcare Corp. boosted health-care shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's