Tisch Widow Seeks Return of Picasso Work She Says Was StolenBy and
Wilma Tisch sues Florida gallery owner who tried to sell work
Says husband bought the painting in 1965 as `La Penseuse'
Billionaire heiress Wilma Tisch lost her Picasso. She’s just not sure when.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License