The Mining Industry Is Healing But Stocks Have Rallied Too MuchBy
Investec says miners have done a lot to save troubled sector
Anglo American, Glencore are U.K.'s best performers in 2016
Mining companies have done much to save their troubled industry but the rally in stocks may have run too far, Investec Plc warned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks