Sands China Misses Forecast on China Slowdown, Rival CasinosBy
Macau casino operator's first quarter profit fell 2.5 percent
CEO Adelson sees downturn as temporary, confident of Parisian
Sands China Ltd., the Macau-based casino unit of Las Vegas Sands Corp., reported first-quarter profit missed analysts’ estimates as China’s economic slowdown hurt visitor spending, even as its billionaire chairman Sheldon Adelson saw future improvement from mass market gamblers and tourists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’