Russian National Pleads Guilty in European Bank Bribe PlotBy
Dmitrij Harder admits payoffs to help oil and gas firms
Harder's clients secured EBRD financing for bribes, U.S. says
A Russian national who worked as a consultant pleaded guilty in Philadelphia to bribing an official at a European development bank to secure financing for two oil and gas companies that were his clients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says