Rousseff to Denounce `Coup' in New York, Leave VP in ChargeBy and
She describes impeachment process underway as a coup d'etat
Opposition says process is legal, allowed under constitution
President Dilma Rousseff will leave Brazil in the hands of the man who she accuses of leading a coup attempt against her when she travels to New York on Thursday for a United Nations climate event.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's