Qualcomm Forecasts Are In Line on Progress in China DisputeBy
Stock falls on concern chipmaker may lose Apple orders
Third-quarter results being helped by license-fee resolutions
Qualcomm Inc. forecast third-quarter sales and profit that were in line with analysts’ estimates, as the resolution of licensing disputes in Asia and increased interest in its newest chips helps make up for weaker consumer demand for expensive smartphones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing