Philippine Candidates Seen as Best to Run Economy Trail in PollsBy and
Roxas, Poe lead in Bloomberg survey on economic credibility
Infrastructure, battling corruption ranked as top priorities
A first-time Philippine senator and a former minister endorsed by the current president were selected by analysts as the most credible candidates in next month’s election to run the economy, according to a Bloomberg survey. Both are trailing in opinion polls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap