Oil Producers Saw $32 Billion Boost Before Doha Freeze TalksBy
Energy firms benefited from 29% price rise before meeting
Russian oil value up $3.7 billion; Saudi Arabia $3.3 billion
Even if oil producers didn’t seal the output freeze deal they hoped would stabilize the market, they saw revenues soar in the run up to the failed meeting last weekend in Doha.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion