Newmont Tops Profit Estimates With More Output at Lower CostBy
Sales climb a larger-than-expected 3% as production increases
U.S. miner lowers full-year cost forecast to $880-$940 range
Newmont Mining Corp. reported first-quarter earnings that beat analysts’ estimates as the biggest U.S. gold miner produced more gold at lower costs than expected. Shares gained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's