Marubeni's Gavilon Hunts for Grain-Trade Deals to Expand in U.S.By
CEO Batchelder targets assets such as elevators in Montana
Valuations have not followed crop prices lower, CEO says
Gavilon Group LLC, the major U.S. grain trader controlled by Marubeni Corp., is on the hunt for deals to expand its crop buying, storing and hauling capacity into the U.S. West and South as new Chief Executive Officer Lewis Batchelder charts a path for growth amid a commodity rout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's