Handelsbanken Profit Misses Estimates After Fee Income FellBy
Buys Dutch asset manager, with EU2 billion under management
Handelsbanken says it already complies with stricter RW rules
Svenska Handelsbanken AB reported profit that missed analyst estimates last quarter after fees and interest income fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap