EIG Cries Foul After Catalyst-Backed Bid Wins Pacific AuctionBy and
EIG CEO says its offer was 'superior' on any relevant metric
Noteholders and banks would have better returns with EIG: CEO
EIG Global Energy Partners is crying foul after its restructuring plan for Pacific Exploration & Production Corp. was rejected this week in favor of another bid by private equity firm Catalyst Capital Group that was spearheaded by Pacific’s co-chairmen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing