Devon Energy Sells $200 Million in Reserves, Sees Deals AheadBy
Driller sells Oklahoma wells to White Star Petroleum
Company on track to unload up to $3 billion in 'non-core' land
Devon Energy Corp. is selling $200 million worth of Oklahoma oil and natural gas reserves to White Star Petroleum LLC, continuing a plan to unload properties in the face of the worst rout in crude prices in a generation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing