Oil Slips From 5-Month High Amid Ample U.S. Supply, OPEC DoubtsBy
U.S. crude supply at 86-year high, output at 18-month low: EIA
Door is open for future production cooperation: Saudi adviser
Oil fell from the highest level in almost five months amid rising U.S. crude stockpiles and speculation producers will be unable to agree on an output freeze.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States