Credit Suisse Hires Former Deutsche Bank M&A Head AslaksenBy
Aslaksen to handle investment bank's biggest clients: memo
Aslaksen was head of M&A at Deutschce Bank until last year
Credit Suisse Group AG, the lender overhauling its investment banking unit, hired ex-Deutsche Bank AG executive Henrik Aslaksen to handle some of its biggest clients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders