Coca-Cola Underwhelms Investors Seeking Faster TurnaroundBy
Earnings top analysts' estimates while sales meet projections
Beverage maker is trimming costs and increasing prices
Coca-Cola Co. posted first-quarter results that mostly met analysts’ expectations, underwhelming investors who’d been optimistic that a stronger turnaround was taking hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts