Cameron Attacks London Mayor Candidate Khan for Links to ImamBy and
`Right' to question Labour candidate's judgment, premier says
Khan leads Tory candidate Goldsmith before May 5 vote
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron took the increasingly bitter battle for the London mayoralty into Parliament by questioning the judgment of the opposition Labour Party’s candidate, Sadiq Khan, for appearing together with an imam whom the premier said supports Islamic State.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm