Billionaire Drahi's Surprise Junk-Debt Binge Caps Chaotic MonthsBy and
Altice and affiliates borrowed $12 billion in four offerings
Company switched from funding purchase to refinancing debt
A tumultuous few months in the junk-debt market ended with a feeding frenzy. And then another. And then two more.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards