ASML Sees Rising Sales, Margin Pressure on New TechnologyBy
Dutch company trying to fuel demand for new EUV technology
Demand picking up as customers ramp up chip production
ASML Holding NV, Europe’s largest semiconductor-equipment maker, forecast rising sales for this quarter, while predicting pressure on earnings as the introduction of new technology boosts costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses