ASML Sees Rising Sales, Margin Pressure on New TechnologyBy
Dutch company trying to fuel demand for new EUV technology
Demand picking up as customers ramp up chip production
ASML Holding NV, Europe’s largest semiconductor-equipment maker, forecast rising sales for this quarter, while predicting pressure on earnings as the introduction of new technology boosts costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant