Art of Pensions in Japan: Sell Bonds, Buy Wind Farms or AirportsBy and
DIC's fund cut Japanese bonds from portfolio two years ago
Fund had an average return of 5.9 percent from 2003 to 2014
Hideo Kondo says it takes an artist’s mindset to manage the almost $1 billion in pensions of chemical maker DIC Corp. in Japan, where most sovereign debt now promises losses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing