Anglo American Finance Director Medori Will Retire Next YearBy
Miner will start a formal process to find a replacement
Anglo was the worst-performing stock in FTSE 100 last year
Anglo American Plc said Finance Director Rene Medori will retire in 2017 after holding the position for 12 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States