VW Says Diesel Emissions Fix Progress Makes Trial UnneededBy
Carmaker probably won't have a full report by end of April
About 450 investigators screened 102 terabytes of data
Volkswagen AG investigators are struggling to make headway through data secured from more than 1,500 laptops and other devices and probably won’t have a complete report on the carmaker’s emissions cheating by the end of the month, according to people familiar with the status of the investigation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks