Spain to Miss Deficit Target in 2016 as Growth SlowsBy
Nation to require extra year to cut deficit below 3% of GDP
Budget miss may cast doubt over abilities of government
Spain is set to miss its deficit target as a cooling global backdrop holds back economic growth, Acting Economy Minister Luis de Guindos said Tuesday as he presented the budget plan to parliament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks