Samsung, Tag Heuer Sign on to Copa America Soccer TournamentBy
Tournament nearly cancelled after FIFA corruption scandal
International soccer event close to selling out sponsorships
Samsung Electronics Co., Tag Heuer and Makita Corp. have signed on to sponsor this summer’s Copa America Centenario, the soccer tournament that almost collapsed under a widespread bribery and corruption scandal that upended international soccer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing